CHARMEL WEDDING IN CASTLE ZBIROH
Having a great history (first sings were mentioned in 1230 as romano-gothic building ) nowadays Castle Zbiroh invites beloved couples to conduct a wedding ceremony whether in middle ages or in arictocratic style end of 19th beginning od 20th century.
4.08.2012 we prepared our bridegrooms a splendid wedding day - ceremony ad midday time accomponied by live organ music. After ceremony for newly married and their guest we organise a nice reception with glass of Champagne. All these pleasent moments will be taken by professional photographer. Enjoy your wedding with Shelly weddings in Prague.
Package price: 2590 EUR
- Wedding date and venue booking*
- Documents preparation and processing**
- Documents Translating into Czech***
- Bride&groom transfer from Prague airport to the Hotel and back
- Assistance at the Foreign Police (For Non-EU only)
- Assistance for administrative arrangements
- Individual consulting for minor wedding arrangements
- State taxes and fee
- Marriage Ceremony
- Sworn interpreter at the Marriage Ceremony
- Witnesses at the Marriage Ceremony, if needed
- Legal support of the wedding procedure
- Marriage certificate in one copy ****
- Wedding car for the ceremony
- Wedding drink for the ceremony
- Small reception
- Wedding photographer
* The date could be ordered at least 1.5-2 monthes in advance. For high season even earlier bookings are required.
**For some countries’ citizens (for example for RUS) we could arrange the marital status certificate ourselves with power of attorney , cost : 50EUR per personSpecifications
***As a document for translation we count 1 page document. This package grands 6 documents for each couple. If there is more, then it would charged above the package costs. Each document page : 35EUR.
****The marriage certificate will be handed officially translated into required language and legalised. Additional marriage certificate is charged from 70 to 200EUR, depends on urgency and legalisation costs.